Creative vacatons

Creative vacatons

Saturday 30 November 2013

Don't Do as They Tell You


Don't put the horizon in the middle of the picture! they say.
They also say that if it snows in Tromsø you have to go to Finland to see Aurora.
So they say.

I have a confession to make:
I don't always listen to what they say.
I like to do my own things, choose my own images, go my own places.

Is it risky? Yes.
Will I keep doing it? Oh yes.

The wind was from the north and it was snowing in Tromsø.
Wind from the north often gives us snow, but also breaks, clear openings in the sky. Windows of opportunities. We opted for those windows.

First the window was ajar.
Then it opened more:

We enjoyed the window wide open and Aurora celebrating it.



And I put the horizon in the middle of the picture.
What a crazy feeling!

Vidar


No comments: